Less-than-container Load (LCL)
Our global LCL network makes managing your ocean freight easier than ever. With quality service and state-of-the-art tech, we’re a leader in LCL delivery.Key Logisticscombine is an inherent component of our ocean freight product and service portfolio which adds real value to our customers’ business. We provide extensive LCL services with expertise that is supported by a global LCL Hub and Gateway network enhanced by a seamless connection to our land services. This enables DB Schenker to meet the highest standards for comprehensive door-to-door solutions assuring even the smallest consignments reach their destinations in a reliable, flexible and efficient manner.
- Competitive pricing
- High quality standards
- Space and equipment availability during peak seasons
- Outstanding schedule reliability
- Sustainable solutions
- Weekly sailing flexibility
- Sustainable “Eco” solutions
1.For controlled goods you need, license and permits from relevant regulatory bodies.
2. Always make sure you deal with an accredited agent from SFAAZ.
3. For any size companies, you need to ensure all company documents such as VAT clearance and BNP are up to date.
4. SDL (Standards Development Levies) from the Ministry of Industry and Commerce are update as some permits require levies to be paid to the ministry before getting issued.
5. For more information please get in touch with us. One of our many experienced agents will be more than willing to assist.
Our Ocean Freight Products
When you are shipping internationally, Key Logistics offers you everything you expect, and more. Growing and global: Key Logistics has extensive service expertise as an integrated logistics services provider.
Full Container Load (FCL)
With Key Logistics complete, we offer a flexible FCL delivery product that’s customized to fit into your supply chain however it best suits your business…